We produce a brief termly newsletter to let you know what's happening at Careersoft. The previous few issues can be found here:
- New statutory duty for careers guidance in schools takes effect
- Careers Gateway re-launched
- New edition of ani-MODS
- Out and about in 2013
- Imagination, ambition, motivation, and careers education
- JED and Higher Ideas 2012/13 editions
- UK university applications and the 'Brian Cox effect'
- Independent and Impartial
- Careersoft's new Personal Licence
- Orthotist, or orthoptist?
- Why reading age matters
- JED's new text-to-speech
- Out and about in 2012