ani-MODs - Known issues
Please note: Many known issues are fixed by updating to the latest version of ani-MODS. It is worth checking that you are running the latest version of ani-MODS.
- How do I check to see that I am running the latest version of ani-MODS?
- How do I check that my clients are updated with all that they need for viewing ani-MODS modules?
- How do I update my client computers with the components they need for viewing ani-MODS?
- Unable to play videos. Message about missing codec or decompressor
- Message saying that you do not have the required version of Flash player, even though you do
- Shockwave player message about missing Xtra (Vector Shape)
- Message saying 'This product has not yet been licensed', or 'licence expired'. Information on how to license ani-MODS.
- On-screen message saying 'Module: n, Licensed but NOT INSTALLED'
- Printed certificate looks stretched or does not fit on the page nicely
Problems affecting early versions of ani-MODS only:
(fixed by updating to the latest version of ani-MODS)
- Message saying that you do not have the required version of Shockwave player, even though you do
- Yellow bar on page warning about active content
- Message about missing registry key when trying to licence ani-MODS
- Licence code won't fit into boxes on screen
- Message about 'ISScript missing'
Page date 17/07/12