Job Explorer Database - Benefits
- Helps schools meet their duty to provide students with independent careers guidance from Year 8 to Year 13.
- Supports you in achieving the Gatsby benchmarks.
- Helps raise aspirations by showing how current studies link to future careers.
- Encourages students to start thinking about the choices they will make when they leave school.
- Presents comprehensive information on over 850 jobs in a way that is accessible to a wide variety of users of all ages, including some special needs (First Jed).
- Makes careers education engaging and interesting!
Find out more
Find out more about Jed's comprehensive features.
Last updated 16 January, 2019