Information is included here for customers who have an existing licence to use Cybervisit. Cybervisit is no longer available to purchase for new subscribers.
In this section:
- Installation guide. Full information about using Cybervisit in a variety of situations. This document is also available in the 'readme' file on your installation CD. Please read this first before installing LessonStart.
- Network-specific notes. Additional notes relating to installing on specific networks, including Windows Active Directory, RM Community Connect (including CC3), Citrix, Novell and NT.
- Known issues. If you are experiencing a problem using Cybervisit, please check here to see if your issue is one that we have covered already.
- Use from the internet. How to use Cybervisit from the internet.
- Networking troubleshooter. Helps diagnose problems if having difficulty trying to connect to the product over the network.
- Publishing your links. How to provide a shortcut that users on your network can use to access the installed product.
If your issue is not covered in the installation guide or listed as a known issue with a suitable resolution, please contact us and we will do all we can to help.
Last updated 12 January, 2017